The City of Merriam is interested in retaining consulting firms to provide engineering design and plan preparation services for the referenced projects listed below. A firm may submit their qualifications on one or more of the projects by clearly indicating for each project in which the firm is interested in providing services.
- 55th Street Road Improvements – Merriam Drive West to Switzer Road West Frontage Road Improvements – Merriam Pointe to 75th Street
- 50th Terrace/England Street to Kessler Lane Drainage – Brown Park north to Kessler Street
- Merriam Drive improvements – Johnson Drive North to 55th Street
- 49th Street Road Improvements – Antioch Road to West City Limits
- Storm Sewer Improvements – City Wide
If you are interested in being considered for providing consulting services for any of these projects, please attend the mandatory informational Zoom meeting on March 10 at 2 p.m. Attendance of your firm at this meeting is required for consideration. To receive the Zoom link please submit your contact information, including your name and the firm you’re representing, to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 8, 2021. No questions concerning this RFQ will be answered before or after this meeting. Submit your proposal electronically in .pdf format to email@example.com by 3 p.m. on March 26, 2021.