The award winning Merriam Farmers' Market is accepting vendor applications for the upcoming season.
Located in the downtown Merriam historic district, Merriam Marketplace is one of the most beautiful, covered facilities in the metropolitan area.
- 36 covered vendor spaces with access to electricity
- Convenient access from 1-35 and Johnson and Merriam Drive
- Restroom facilities
- Free, close, and convenient parking for shoppers
- A market supervisor on duty each Saturday
- Free family-fun activities
- Beautiful park environment with access to the Turkey Creek Streamway Trail and Werner Park
Saturdays | May–September | 7 a.m.–1 p.m.
Merriam Marketplace, 5740 Merriam Drive
Fees include occupational license; the receipt is the license for the dates indicated. All space sales are final. There are no refunds. The City of Merriam reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications at its discretion.
Season Vendors: $370 / stall
Daily Vendors: $25 / day / stall
Daily Concessions Vendor: $18 / day / stall