Merriam Historic Plaza serves as the gateway to the City of Merriam and is a welcome respite along a heavily-traveled interstate that cuts through the heart of the city. Designed to pay homage to Merriam Park 1880, Merriam Historic Plaza was built in 2006 by BNIM Architects. The 1.6 acre site features a 12-station paved walking path outlining the history of Merriam from pre-settlement to current day. The 2,300 sf building houses the Merriam Visitors Bureau and offers a conference room for weekday meeting rentals.
Merriam Historic Plaza:
6304 E. Frontage Road, Merriam 66203 View Map
6304 E. Frontage Road ,
The outdoor walking path is open daily from dawn to dusk.